Anime Expo event coverage would not be complete without photos and videos to capture the magic that happens each year during the July Fourth weekend in Los Angeles.
This year, the Dorkaholics team is proud to partner with our good friend Conman Cosplay to share a gallery of his photos from Anime Expo 2022.
He really captured the diversity and boldness of cosplayers embracing popular and trending fan favorites such as:
- Jade and Kitana from Mortal Kombat
- Cammy from Street Fighter
- Bunny Girl Bulma from Dragon Ball
- Marin Kitagawa from My Dress-Up Darling
- Nico Robin and Nami from One Piece
- Elsa from Frozen
- Officer Jenny from Pokémon
- Zero Two from Darling in the FRANXX
- Dark Magician Girl from Yu-Gi-Oh!
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- My Hero Academia
- And more!
Conman Cosplay is about costumes, interviews, silly jokes, and having fun in a nerdy environment. Here’s one of his videos from this year’s Anime Expo.
Thanks for reading this article!
If you’d like to share your thoughts in reaction to what you just read, then feel free to leave a comment below or click here to submit your own opinion piece. The Dorkaholics Team is always on the look for new, additional voices to join us, share their own unique perspectives, and contribute to the diverse platform we are building in our corner of the internet and pop culture community.