DC FanDome, a virtual event for fans, returns this year on Saturday, October 16 at 10 AM PDT. Once again, it’s free allowing fans around the world to enter the DC Multiverse of feature films, live-action and animated TV series, video games, comic books, and more.
“DC FanDome 2020 was a first-of-its-kind global virtual fan experience and showcased every aspect of the DC Universe with unprecedented scale and access,” said Ann Sarnoff, Chair and CEO, WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group. “This year, we’re taking everything that people loved about DC FanDome and supercharging it to super-serve fans with even more exclusive first-looks, breaking news, in-depth interviews, and insight from the stars and creative teams of their favorite DC content.”
- Receive exclusive sneak peeks at trailers of six upcoming films: The Batman, DC League of Super-Pets, Black Adam, The Flash, Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom, Shazam! Fury of the Gods.
- For television, have a glimpse at the upcoming seasons of Batwoman, The Flash, and Superman & Lois, say farewell to Supergirl as it concludes after six seasons, celebrate 100 episodes of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, get a first look at the new series Naomi, and see a short snippet of a new episode of DC’s Stargirl.
- On the streaming side of things, HBO Max will have looks at the upcoming series Peacemaker and DMZ, as well as returning shows like Titans and Doom Patrol
- Preview the following animations: Aquaman: King of Atlantis, season 3 of Harley Quinn with an update on #HarIvy, the upcoming Batman: Caped Crusader, and the returning Young Justice: Phantoms.
- Spotlighted in the realm of home entertainment are two upcoming original DC Animated Films: Injustice and Catwoman: Hunted.
- New reveals for Gotham Knights by Warner Bros. Games Montreal and Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League by Rocksteady Studios.
Fans can access the FanDome via the official website, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and/or Twitter. The kid-friendly DC Kids FanDome experience is available separately at DCKidsFanDome.com.
Last year, DC FanDome 2020 generated over 22 million views from 220 countries with more than 150 million views of trailer content.
Thanks for reading this article!
If you’d like to share your thoughts in reaction to what you just read, then feel free to leave a comment below or click here to submit your own opinion piece. The Dorkaholics Team is always on the look for new, additional voices to join us, share their own unique perspectives, and contribute to the diverse platform we are building in our corner of the internet and pop culture community.