Over the past few weeks, we’ve spent time exploring ways to share our content in new and more effective ways. After much thought and careful consideration, I am proud to announce that dorkaholics has been accepted for inclusion in the Google News Publisher Center.
What does this mean? Well, according to Google, it means the site “follows the content policies and technical news index and webmaster guidelines.” I think what it means is what I’ve believed and known all along – our content is great, we’re using technology to the best of our ability, others are recognizing this, and the world is moving in a direction that supports our mission.
Here are the steps to getting dorkaholics inside of News on your mobile device:
- If you have an Apple device, click here to download Google News for iOS.
- If you have an Android device, click here to download Google News for Android.
- After installing the app, click here to see the dorkaholics feed.
- Once you’re there, click on the star in the top right corner to begin following us.
- Last step: catch up on content you haven’t read yet and stay tuned for more.
Thank you so much for supporting us and continuing to trust our dorkaholics content. We look forward to providing you with the latest pop culture news while simultaneously building a community that trusts what we do, engages with who we are, and feels represented by why we do it all.
Please don’t be anonymous; interact with us on social media, comment on our posts, and enter our contests. If we can help remind you are not alone in the world, then we are living our dream of being superheroes.